Growth Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time
Barcelona, Berlin or remote (EU)
Growing in the right way and at the right time is critical for any startup to succeed. At Beams we know this doesn’t happen by accident and it doesn’t happen overnight. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious self-starter with a few years of growth experience under their belt who wants to drive the growth function within a fantastic team on a meaningful mission with solid funding.
Beams is about real people with real voices. We are building a social platform to help people create authentic conversations and community.
You’ll work closely with the leadership, product, and community teams to take ownership of the strategy and execution to help quality users discover our product. As we’re an early-stage company, you’ll wear many hats: reviewing user research, analyzing our user funnel, testing acquisition channels (paid+organic), running lifecycle marketing campaigns, and more.
At Beams, we believe that a diverse workforce leads to an organisation that is more innovative, more creative and gets better results.
We want our workforce to represent the diversity of the people and communities we serve. We also want our workplace to be one where different experiences, expertise and perspectives are valued, and where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop.
This means that when we are recruiting, we actively seek to reach a diverse pool of candidates. It also means that we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that potential employees may need in order to be successful.
- Drive the strategy and execution of growth marketing
- Set up a KPI framework to track our user growth
- Collaborate with our product team on prioritising and executing initiatives
- Test new organic and paid acquisition channels and manage campaigns
- Set up lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Analyze and report on success of campaigns
- Do competitive research and synthesize insights
- 3+ years experience in a growth role
- Comfortable using frameworks such as cohort analysis and growth accounting
- Operational experience with organic channels such as SEO or ASO
- Operational experience with performance marketing channels or lifecycle marketing
- Empirical mindset and experience with analytics tools
- Can work well in, and adapt to, a fast-paced environment
- Be a kind, respectful and collaborative person
- B2C mobile app growth experience
- Startup experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Firebase and Mixpanel
- Experience with audio, media, or content-driven experiences